Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm at St. Augustine’s Catholic Church, 59 Sydenham St., Dundas Ontario
Please note change in venue. We will return to St. Paul's United Church for our next concert, following the completion of renovations.
Reception following concert.
- L. Tuk: Fanfare for Brass and Percussion
- W.A. Mozart: Overture to the Magic Flute
- M. Thomas: Birds Flying Over Dundas Peak
- A. Vivaldi: Concerto for Two Mandolins in G, RV532
Ross Colborne and Steve Parton, guitar
- S. Ariga: An Ordinary Day of Dundas
- F. Mendelssohn: War March of the Priests from Athalia
- R. Vaughan Williams: The Lark Ascending
Michael Schulte, violin
- C. Cracknell, arr. L. Thomas: Water from the Well
featuring Babbage Industries
- attrib. L. Mozart: "Toy” Symphony
Solists: local guest musicians and Dignitaries
Admission is free. DVO gratefully accepts donations, and tax receipts are provided for donations of $10 or more.
DVO is comprised of talented amateur musicians from the Hamilton area. The ensemble presents two major public concerts each year and performs at Hamilton retirement homes. Audience members are welcome to meet the musicians at the post-concert reception.
Dundas Valley Orchestra
The Dundas Valley Orchestra provides amateur musicians the opportunity and joy of performing orchestral music. Musicians of all ages improve their skills and share this talent by performing community concerts and free concerts at community institutions such as nursing and retirement homes.